Thursday, June 25, 2009

Water Day @ Alexys school

At the end of the school year the kids get to have a fun water day! They had 3 rotating stations of various water activities and 3 stations that they did together as a class.
They played with a parachute that had a nerf ball soaked in water.




Water balloon toss.



Musical chairs.



Wet, Wet, Dry is a game like duck, duck, goose.










After all the activities were done the kids got to have a picnic on their towels.






3 comments:

The Wirths said...

That looks like so much fun. I think we're gonna steal that game wet, wet, dry nad play here. I love how happy she looks all soaked.

Devonne said...

They all had the best time. Another one was musical chairs with a wet sponge on it so when they sat down they got wet. So Fun!

Anonymous said...

wow she had lots of fun. She is so cute and getting to be such a young lady. I miss her and so does Roxy.