When you look at your life, the greatest happinesses are family happinesses.
Tuesday, June 30, 2009
Slip n Slide
Summer is officially here and it has been HOT!!! So we got the slip n slide out and the kids had a blast! Samantha kept trying to drink the water as it shot up it was hilarious!
That looks like so much fun. We had a slip & side when I was younger but it was just one strip of plastic and now look how far they have come for kids to have more fun. lol Samantha looks like she joined in the fun just fine. I love Alexys laughter in her face.
3 comments:
Wow looks like you guys had some fun. I love the slip and slide. What fun it is to be a kid
That looks like so much fun. We had a slip & side when I was younger but it was just one strip of plastic and now look how far they have come for kids to have more fun. lol Samantha looks like she joined in the fun just fine. I love Alexys laughter in her face.
i know this one has blow up boogie boards too!
Post a Comment