Saturday, June 27, 2009

Summer Dance Recital

Alexys had her summer dance recital Friday and Saturday night. Our neighbor Chamaine owns Good News Dance it is a Christian based dance studio in Canyon Lake. Every year they put on such a great show. This year Alexys was in a beginning hip hop class. She did so good. I am so proud that she can get out on stage and perform.








My niece Cassidy also goes to the same studio. Her class was Muscial Theater. They did their dance to Annie's Hard Knock Life. She did a fabulous job.
















4 comments:

michele said...

How cute, I loved when my girls did dance! Great pix, DeVonne!

The Wirths said...

so cute. how did you get her hair so curly.

Devonne said...

Thank you! Nichelle its a ponytail wig. I wish I had discovered those a couple years ago. So easy to put in.

Anonymous said...

I was just thinking myself how cute her hair looked and if you curled all of that. lol She looks adorable as always. It's funny to see her in different characters I guess is the word. You see her in Soccer tom boyish, then she gets all girly in dance and then just a little girl. A girl with many hats is great. She embraces life with different challenges. Strong girl and my niece at that.