Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Officially an Adult!

I can't believe how fast these 18 years have gone. It seems like yesterday I was bringing you home from the hospital. Now you are a grown man. Enjoy all life has to bring you. Happy Birthday CJ! We love you!







4 comments:

The Jacksons said...

gertrolHappy birthday to your not so small anymore baby boy

Sea Witch Is Me said...

I can't believe CJ is 18!!! He is a young man now!!

Anonymous said...

I remember the day he was born and you being pregnant with him. It doesn't seem long ago and now look at him. So handsome and an adult and now going to get his license. WOW he makes me feel old. URGG

The Wirths said...

I can't believe you have an 18 yr old. well you definnitely don't look old enough to have one and hopefully you don't feel that old. but congrats on raising him to man hood I'm sure you did a great job.