Thursday, December 4, 2008

Visiting Santa

Today Jeff and I took the girls to see Santa. Its something we look forward to every year. I don't know why I thought Samantha wouldn't cry this year but she took one look at him and was not happy! Alexys asked him for clothes, shoes and cars. I was cracking up. The clothes and shoes I could see but the cars not at all. What happened to the hot pink Nintendo DS she has been talking all about. Guess Santa is getting off easy this year.














1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Kaitlynn and Alexys are so much alike. Kate loves shoes just like her Auntie since she was a baby. Plus she is very prissy. But one year she asked for cars and the carpet map of a road and street to put them on. It just proves we truly don't know our children 100% and will continue learning more about them everyday. In alot of ways that is nice.
Kaitlynn cried with Santa as well when she was a baby. But poor Samantha she is terrified even with big sis there. Make sure you save them even though she is crying. My mom did for us. It's funny to look back.
Ok well I think this was suppose to be just a comment not a book but you know me. love ya