The GIANT cupcake! It was all yours. You weren't quite sure what to do. I am sure if I set this baby on the floor and walked away you would have demolished it. You just took little bits of it and ate some. You never really stuck your hands into it. I did break off a piece and you made a pretty good mess with that.
Cupcakes for everyone! The kids loved looking at each others tongues to see if the frosting changed the color.
12 months notes
weighs 18.6 lbs.
28.5 inches long.
has 3 teeth and cutting 3 more.
says nightnight,hi,dada,mama,cj and angel.
is a chatter box.
into everything she can get into.
walking furniture.
gives kisses.
wearing some 6-9 and 12 months clothes.
size 3 shoe doesn't like to wear them though.
hates socks too.
loves animals.
likes to through herself back.
plays peekaboo.
loves music.
gives high 5's.
will let you wipe her nose if you ask.




4 comments:
happy birthday Samantha. I can't believe how time flies. And that was a huge cupcake. Hope she many more years of joy to your guys life.
So sweet so sorry I couldn't be there.
A BIG happy 1st birthday Samantha! I hope your day was so special! What an exciting milestone and many more to come!!!!!!!
Oh She is so cute. I can't believe myself it's been a year.
Post a Comment