Sunday, December 28, 2008

Happy Sweet 16 Birthday Brian!

HaPPy BiRthDaY! Yet again I can't believe how fast you are growing up. Seems like yesterday you were this little guy and I couldn't understand a thing you were saying to me. I had to have CJ translate! lol. Thank you for being the wonderful man you are growing into. We love you!

4 comments:

Sea Witch Is Me said...

REALLY?? I thought he was a whole year younger then d... not just a few months?!?!?! wow!! hope you guys have a fun day celebrating!!

The Jacksons said...

Happy birthday sweet Brian!

The Wirths said...

I understand what you mean w/ the translation, I feel Alexa is Charlie translater somettimes...it's so cute.

Anonymous said...

WOW the boys sure are growing up so fast. I just came across pictures when they were both babies and first born. Just amazing how fast they grown and into such handsome men. I love you boys Happy Birthday
Auntie Judi