When you look at your life, the greatest happinesses are family happinesses.
Thursday, December 25, 2008
Gingerbread Houses and Baking Cookies
On Tuesday us girls had a great time in the kitchen. First the girls decorated the gingerbread house... Yes our house had a roof problem. Every year it does. I call it a built in sky light!
Then we baked lots of cookies! They had a lot of fun decorating the sugar cookies. We had lots of candies left over from the gingerbread house so they got really creative.
Our taste tester! She gave them an A+.
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
GREAT job on the cookie decorating. The taster took her job very seriously I see...Alexys looks so pretty with her hair short. She is growing up to fast for her Auntie. I miss all of you so so much.
2 comments:
GREAT job on the cookie decorating. The taster took her job very seriously I see...Alexys looks so pretty with her hair short. She is growing up to fast for her Auntie. I miss all of you so so much.
cass & alexys seemed to be very intent on their job. i am sure samantha was very intent once she got her hands on the cookie!
Post a Comment