Thursday, July 31, 2008
Turn your Blog into a Book
How cool is that! I was blog stalking one day (because that is what I like to do when I can't sleep) and I came across a couple of people's blogs talking about this. I was so excited. Its like a whole new way to scrapbook. Can you imagine printing our blogs once a year and having a book of it. I was telling my friend Cara about it and she said I should post it on my blog for all of you to know too and that she would do the same. I posted the links in one of my sidebars. Now I have not tried it yet but this is where I read about it here gibsongrapevine and here princesspigbear. Check it out!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
hmmmmm....... i just might have to look into that one.... what a good blog stalker you are!! first the purse lady & now this! u the bomb!!
Post a Comment