Alexys has been asking for a few months if she could cut her hair. I had told her after dance recital if she still wanted to cut it I would take her. Well since recital was last night she decided that she did still want to cut her hair. She is also growing her bangs out. I can't wait for them to get a little longer to clip to the side with a barrette. I think it looks really cute on her. She was so excited today just flopping it all around with some sass!
Sunday, July 20, 2008
Alexys' New Hair-Do
Alexys has been asking for a few months if she could cut her hair. I had told her after dance recital if she still wanted to cut it I would take her. Well since recital was last night she decided that she did still want to cut her hair. She is also growing her bangs out. I can't wait for them to get a little longer to clip to the side with a barrette. I think it looks really cute on her. She was so excited today just flopping it all around with some sass!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
Cute I bet it feels good to her
Post a Comment