This past Saturday I had the chance to see two of my oldest friends Michele and Shannon. I haven't seen Michele in 15 years. She looks exactly the same (minus the big 80's hair,black eyeliner and heavy metal t-shirts).When I moved to Covina in the 6th grade I met Michele. We lived on the same street and became best friends. When Michele and I started the 9th grade we met Shannon and the 3 of us were inseparable. Shannon and I got in touch with each other a couple years ago through classmates.com and have been talking since always hoping to find Michele too. A couple weeks ago I got an email from classmates and usually I just delete them, I am so glad I didn't because Michele was finally on there too. Shannon now lives near Reno, Nv and Michele lives in Alta Loma, Ca. I can't wait to see these girls again. It is so strange how you can not see one another for years and when you do it feels like it was yesterday.
Monday, July 14, 2008
Old Friends, Good Times
This past Saturday I had the chance to see two of my oldest friends Michele and Shannon. I haven't seen Michele in 15 years. She looks exactly the same (minus the big 80's hair,black eyeliner and heavy metal t-shirts).When I moved to Covina in the 6th grade I met Michele. We lived on the same street and became best friends. When Michele and I started the 9th grade we met Shannon and the 3 of us were inseparable. Shannon and I got in touch with each other a couple years ago through classmates.com and have been talking since always hoping to find Michele too. A couple weeks ago I got an email from classmates and usually I just delete them, I am so glad I didn't because Michele was finally on there too. Shannon now lives near Reno, Nv and Michele lives in Alta Loma, Ca. I can't wait to see these girls again. It is so strange how you can not see one another for years and when you do it feels like it was yesterday.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
I'm so glad you went & had fun! Those kinds of friendships are priceless!
Post a Comment