Today we visited the Temecula Berry Company with our Mommy and Me group. I had only had fresh blueberries once before and I didn't really like them. However I thought it would be a great experience for Alexys. To my surprise they were very sweet. That is because they get most of their sweetness in the last 3 days they are on the tree. They have 18 different kinds of blueberries planted here. We even stayed after the tour and picked our own to take home. Mike (the owner and tour guide) recommended that we try them with vanilla ice cream and some honey drizzled on top (which they make too). Oh man was that delicious. This might be my new favorite dessert.
Wednesday, June 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
Some really great pictures I love the one of her hand just picking the berries.
Cara
thank you. that picture was my favorite too.
Post a Comment