Sunday she had her first dip in a pool.
She rolled over from back to tummy today.
Eating solid foods 3 times a day. Rice cereal mixed with something is still her favorite.
Last week we tried turkey which smelled like tuna. She gagged and I gagged and we through the jar away. I could become vegetarian if I had to eat it. YUK!
Splashing in the bath. Loves it!
Can sit up well and for a long period of time.
Talking a lot. Loves to talk during diaper changes. Says dadadada!What about mamamama?
Reaching for things and diving towards them if she has too.
She weighs 15 lbs 3.9 oz.
25 inches long.
rolled over from back to front 6/20/08




1 comment:
She has got to be the cutest 6 month old ever. She is always so happy or at least what I see. That picture just makes me smile. And your comments about the baby food make me laugh.
Cara
Post a Comment