Sunday, June 8, 2008

Preschool Graduation

On Wednesday June 4th Alexys graduated from Good Shepherd Lutheran Preschool. I can't believe that my baby girl is going to be starting kindergarten in 2 more months. I am so excited and sad at the same time. It is so cool to see her becoming a young lady but I know my baby is growing up. The years go by so fast. When her teacher handed me her diploma I got tears in my eyes.
Alexys and daddy waiting for her big moment.
Mrs. Linda and Mrs. Jan presenting her with her diploma. When they asked her what she wanted to be when she grows up she said a firefighter. It was funny because all the kids were copying other kids instead of saying what they originally wanted to say which for Alexys was an............
Orange Picker because that is what she likes to do with her Grandpa Martin.

No comments: