Saturday, April 5, 2008

Macro Setting

I have been having so much fun getting to know my new camera. Last weekend we were in Arizona visiting my inlaws and I had fun trying out the macro setting on my new Olympus camera. Here are a few of my favs.

Mama hummingbird in her nest. beautiful flowers.
I love how Samantha folds her hands when she is sleeping.

Alexys was playing with her doll house and I was peeking through the window and she looked over at me. So Sweet!


I love baby feet too! Can't get enough of them.
Stunning blue eyes.
Grandma's hands.



3 comments:

The Jacksons said...

Beautiful pictures!

Cara

Sea Witch Is Me said...

I love your new camera too!!!

Anonymous said...

I love those pictures especially the sunflower one. It's so perfect and I know I have asked for alot of pictures but could you send it to me please.