When you look at your life, the greatest happinesses are family happinesses.
Sunday, April 13, 2008
Our First Soccer Game
We had our first game Saturday. It was so fun! We weren't sure what to expect but the kids did great. Kaden scored several goals. They all looked adorable in their uniforms.
Alexys, Rohan and Alexandra Kaden after scoring. He was keeping count. Go Team!
That is so cool and the girls look to pretty to be playing. It's like chearleaders playing a sport. lol I also think it is so cool Jeff coaches. It will be a lasting memory and he is a GREAT father.
4 comments:
I love it! They look so spiffy in their uniforms! I miss Delaney playing soccer @ that age! They are so fun to watch!
The ribbons look great and oh what a gorgeous picture your camera takes.
Cara
Thanks girls!
That is so cool and the girls look to pretty to be playing. It's like chearleaders playing a sport. lol I also think it is so cool Jeff coaches. It will be a lasting memory and he is a GREAT father.
Post a Comment