Monday, March 24, 2008

Easter Weekend

What a busy, but wonderful weekend we had. My inlaws Jenny and Martin drove in to see us. On Friday Jenny and I took the girls to see the Easter Bunny. It is always so funny to see how all the kids react once they get up close to him.

On Saturday we all went down to our park and enjoyed the 3rd annual Easter egg hunt the county put on for us. Alexys found a lot of eggs.

Our local fire dept. was there and allowed the kids to climb inside of their truck.
They also had egg races for the little kids and an egg toss for the older kids. Alexys did not win but had a great time trying.
Alexys and Savannah with their bunny ears on.


Grandpa helping Alexys find eggs in our front yard.
We had a great time coloring eggs. I look forward to this every year.
Brian helped decorate one. CJ says he is too old, but still loves when the Easter Bunny brings him a basket of goodies.





2 comments:

Sea Witch Is Me said...

I love it! D still loves the easter bunny as well and never wants to color eggs either... I think it has more to do with the eating of them afterwards....

Anonymous said...

that is so cool Brian does eggs still. Can you email me the picture of the easter bunny and the girls please. It will go perfect with the picture of Kate and her friends with the easter bunny this year. lol