Tuesday, August 18, 2009

1st Day of School 2009-2010

It's that time of year again. The summer has ended and the kids are back in school. Brian has started 10th grade this year and is on the JV Football team. CJ has started MSJC too but I didn't get any pictures of him. He is taking some CPR and Fire Technology and Spanish classes.

Alexys is a big 1st grader this year. Growing into such a beautiful little lady. I can't believe how fast it has gone.
She is so excited to be on the Big Kid playground. It's quite a madhouse out there much different then the Kindergarten playground. At her desk. This year she has Mrs. Joslin. Only two other kids from her kindergarten class are in here with her.

3 comments:

The Wirths said...

cute. I think you should followed the boys through their schools too and took pics. How funny would that be?

The Jacksons said...

growing so fast...:(

Anonymous said...

Brian has grown up into such a handsome guy. Alexys looks so cute. I'm glad they had great first days in High School and 1st grade