This past Sunday Christina and I took all the girls to the
Quail Botanical Garden's. I had never been before but they had. We had the best time. It is so beautiful there. It is so neat to see all the different varieties of plants and trees. I can't wait to go again.

When we first got there a butterfly landed right on Christina's hand so the girls wanted one to land on them too.

This was a cool looking tree. It reminded me of a microphone head.

Playing in the Children's Garden.

Up in the tree house.

They had these gigantic adirondack chairs to sit in.


This was another cool looking tree. It looks like pixi-sticks.


They had this gorgeous water fall.

Looks like paper but it is real. The lily pads had such beautiful flowers and different kinds too.

Huge lily pads. In the bushes was a bull frog hiding out.

The bamboo trees are so tall. They cut some of this down for the panda's at the San Diego Zoo to eat.
3 comments:
Wow that place looks amazing. Next time we come down we will have to go.
Great pictures. We go to Quail Gardens every week! (but I have never seen the waterfall?!?)
The waterfall was so beautiful. It is to the right before you get to the new Childrens Garden. I loved it there can't wait to go back.
Post a Comment