My mom and her husband Jeff came to our house for the weekend. It was so nice. We hadn't seen them since July. We had my sister's 3 kids over too. We pretty much relaxed all weekend. We did make it to the park on Sunday. I loved getting to spend some quality time with them.
Mom and Jeff. ( yes her husband is named Jeff too)

Jeff and I

Alexys, Kaden, CJ, Cassidy, Kiegh and Brian.

Being silly!

Digging for worms after the rain.

Grandma pushing Samantha. She loves to swing.

Alexys and Cassidy

Samantha's first time on the slide.

Three generations

My mom and my kids.
2 comments:
Your mom looks so different! I guess I just remember her with darker hair. Angies kids look just like her when she was small! Very nice pix!!
These are great pictures DeVonne. I love the one of you and Jeff. The greatest couple I know. Then all the kids with your Mom. Alexys funny faces with the girls. You are so great in capturing the best pictures.
Post a Comment