I took over 800 pictures. I went through them and tried to get some of the best ones on here over all the next posts. I broke them down by families.
Jenny did all the grandkids handprints on a canvas. CJ thought he could get Grandpa with the paint. Lets just say a 70 year old man is much stronger than and 18 year old.
CJ
Brian and CJ
Wii bowling! Game on! We had tournaments all day!
Mandy, me and Jenny
This slide had so much static. Everytime someone went down they got zapped by a shock.
High 5! Alexys got the first Yahtzee!

They loved going up and down the escalator!

Jeff and I

They have a shopping center near the Cardinals stadium with water fountains that pop up out of the ground. The girls had a blast playing in it.

The girls and I going down the jolly jump slide!

Jeff and I
They have a shopping center near the Cardinals stadium with water fountains that pop up out of the ground. The girls had a blast playing in it.

The girls and I going down the jolly jump slide!
Jeff and Samantha






2 comments:
looks like you had fun and did alot. It's always nice seeing family at least to me. I agree w/ the Chuck E Cheese, it would be stressful to work there. Great pictures.
Your pictures are always so good. Makes me wish I was there : ). Glad I finally got to see Samantha - she is so cute! Such a petite little thing. We should get together the next time I am up there!
Post a Comment