
Sunday, October 24, 2010
Pumpkin Patch
This week Alexys had a couple minimum days from school and Grandma Jenny was here to visit. So we decided to go to our favorite pumpkin patch. I just love the way its nestled in the trees and the way they set them all up. This year the girls were more interested in pushing the pumpkin cart around than actually picking a pumpkin to put into it. lol. Brian was still in school so he didn't get to go but I'm sure we will go back before the end of the month. CJ did get to go with us which was so nice. I was able to get a couple pics of him too! Those are moments that don't happen so much anymore. 

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












3 comments:
cute pic. one question. how did you get the girls to sit to curl their hair?
LOVE them all!!! The girls look so cute. Really enjoyed seeing CJ. Love the cross process too :)
thanks girls! Nichelle, luckily for me they sit well. Alexys sits but complains the whole time and Sam just loves it.
Post a Comment