Every year at the end of our bowling league we go to Vegas for our playoffs. Jenny and Martin always meet us there and we have the best time. It's usually the week after our Anniversary. So we always celebrate there. Jeff took us to this fabulous restaurant in Cesars called The Mesa Grill. It's Bobby Flay's Restaurant and it has the best food and drinks. I also got to visit with my best friend
Judi and her daughter Kate. They have lived in Vegas for 15 years. I cherish every moment I get to spend with them since we don't get to do it that often. (Click on her name to see more of the weekend. )



We walked over to Bellagio hotel to see the flower garden's . By the way if you haven't seen them you have to go when you are there. BEAUTIFUL! This lady bug is all flowers. They had a frog and snail too that they were working on.


Behind the flower garden is this scrumptious bakery. They say this chocolate fountain is the largest one in the USA. It was from ceiling to floor. I just wanted to open my mouth and drink it up!

They also bake some of the most amazing cakes. This is not a great picture but if you happen to want one of these cakes they start at $5 k. This teapot one would cost you $7 k.

These are light fixtures in the lobby of the hotel. It reminds me of Charlie and the Chocolate Factory. They look good enough to eat.

Little miss Samantha just cruising the shops! She had a fabulous time too.
2 comments:
I love the flower garden so pretty. I would be in heaven if I owned that choclate fountain....glad you had fun. Happy anniversary
The picture you took of Samantha is absolutely perfect. It looks like a professional took it for a magazine or something. I love You
Post a Comment