Drinking from a sippy cup.
Says Hi, Mama, Dada, Angel, CJ. Mostly she just grunts when she wants something. Unless she really has something to say then she has a full blown babble fest.
Wearing 12 month clothes.
Size 4 Shoes.
Weighs 18.5 lbs. Is 29.5 inches long.
Starting to cry when I leave her behind.
Gives kisses.
Loves to eat what we eat.
Loves graham crackers.
Knows where her nose is.
Getting more hair. The mohawk is getting thicker.
Climbs up on the couch if the recliners are open.
Waves bye bye.
Gives high 5's.
Has 10 teeth.
Friday, April 17, 2009
Samantha @ 16 months
With all of the holiday festivities I forgot to post about Miss Samantha turning 16 months. She is walking all over now. She stands at the front window when the kids are out front playing and wants to go too! Don't grow up too fast my little one!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
gotta love the grunt. I don't know what it is but Charlie just grunts about everything. I guess that's just their personalities for now.
You better start teaching her Auntie Judi...ha ha
Time flies by so fast but she is beautiful as her MaMa.
Love & Miss You Guys
Post a Comment