Saturday, January 3, 2009

Brian got his ears pierced

For the past couple of years Brian has been asking to get his ears pierced. We told him when he turned 16 he could get it done. The day he turned 16 he asked again. He was so funny going around asking everyone he knows if it hurts. Of course I told him it hurts really bad. lol. On Wednesday I took him down to Essential Inks to have it done. I thought he might pass out. He turned white as a ghost for a minute there when he saw the needles they were going to use. They don't use a piercing gun . They say the piercing gun isn't sanitary. Pretty scary to hear that because thats all I ever used to get the girls and my ears pierced.
















5 comments:

The Jacksons said...

WHAT! Did he get them both done? Oh well he is still cute.

Devonne said...

yes he got both of them pierced!crazy I know!

The Wirths said...

my mom did that w/ piercing too hoping I'd forget or change my mind. But I didn't. That is scary about the guns, That's how I pierced Alex's ears and I think I almost past out for her...

Anonymous said...

Actually it looks really good on him.

michele said...

What happened to the good ole days when we just did them ourselves!!!! I remember piercing my own ears, numb it with ice and stick the needle and thread right in. Didn't hurt at all!!!!! haha. It fits his person and looks very nice.