Tuesday, November 11, 2008

1st Taste of Lime

This past weekend we celebrated my dad's 57th birthday. It was a big fiesta. We were eating some shrimp tacos and I think it was Jeff's idea for Samantha to try a lime. It was the funniest thing. She actually really liked it and kept eating it. I think all my kids love sour things.














5 comments:

michele said...

Cute pictures DeVonne, we did the same thing to our kids when they were young, thier faces are so funny! And now they want lime on everything, you'd think we'd invest in a lime tree!!!!

The Jacksons said...

Those are HILARIOUS!

Devonne said...

Thanks girls. Michele lime on tortilla chips is my favorite!

The Beckelhimers said...

oh man - that is so cute! Love these pictures. I thought billy was being mean when he suggested Jacob try a pickle, but he seemed to like the sour too.
hope you see you soon!

Anonymous said...

Kaitlynn was so funny when we gave her lemons. Kinda of like Samantha's face. It so fun to watch them experience things for the first time.
She sure is looking more like Jeff in those beautiful eyes.
I miss ya