Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Pumpkin Patch with Costumes

Cara and I both loved the Pumpkin Patch so much that we decided to take the girls again but this time in their costumes.


Samantha is a Candy Corn

Alexys is a 50's girl




Emily is a clown and Logan is a Rocker Fairy

Addie is a Kitty and McKenna is FIFI the Poodle. They are all so cute!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

They look so cute...Out here they have a HUGE Pumpkin Patch with rides & games like a carnival. I wanted Kate and her friends to go but they were to cool I guess for that and thought it was dumb. However they can go trick or treating. What's wrong with that picture? Mmmmm

The Beckelhimers said...

I don't think you could possibly take a bad picture of that little pumpkin Samantha! Alexys looks like such a proud big sister and is beautiful! Hope to see you next time I go to Caras!