Sunday, October 26, 2008

Our trip to the Pumpkin Patch

This is my favorite time of the year. I love Fall. I love going to the pumpkin patch, searching for the best pumpkin to carve, I love the colors of Earth and all God has created for us. Alexys loves this as much as I do which makes it even better. Samantha wasn't so sure what was going on although she loved to chew on the hay. I am sure next year she too will love it too. This year was a little different than the past few though since it was 91 degrees outside and the boys were with their friends. This pumpkin patch has got to be my favorite so far. My friend Cara told me about it and I am so glad we went. We had been to Wickerd Farms before to get a christmas tree but I didn't know they had pumpkins too. So many to choose from, such a nice surprise especially since Halloween is just 5 days away. Alexys had fun playing in the fort and climbing on top of all the hay bales. She also had to have one of the wagons there to push her pumpkin around. They had some pot belly pigs there too and they too seemed to love eating the pumpkins and the girls loved watching them.


































































2 comments:

The Jacksons said...

Cute glad you had fun

The Wirths said...

So cute. Charlie more fascinated by the hay than the pumpkins too. I'm starting to love this season more and more.