Tuesday, October 21, 2008
Gopher hunting
For a few months our neighbor Matt has had gophers in his front yard. He has tried everything to get rid of them. Well last week this darn gopher made his way onto our side of the yard. He dug 3 holes on one side and then all the way under the driveway to the other side and continued to dig 5 more holes. Brian and Jeff sat out for days trying to shoot him with the pellet gun before he tore up our whole front yard. I think Jeff finally got him or he gave up because he has been gone for about a week now. It is unbelievable how much damage one of these things can do. When sitting out front waiting for him to come up from the ground I felt like we were in the movie Caddy Shack. 

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
fun blog, great music :)
Wow I know you said they can move a lot of dirt but that is shocking
WOW that is alot of damage. Especially knowing how much you did on the backyard...I hope Jeff hit him and that is the end of that problem.
Brian looks GREAT out there. Your right though the sport your children play is alot more interesting when you have a personal interest in it.
Post a Comment