These are soooo cute! I love the very first photo of the little fairy's back and the close-ups of your youngest-- gorgeous. Thanks for your cheers on my blog and site...I love finding new family blogs to peek in on just to know everyone's going through the same life stuff... :)
4 comments:
Those are even cuter than I remembered. You have two GORGEOUS girls.
What cute girls..that's funny I just took pics of the girls like that....great minds think I alike i guess.
WOW!!!!! I love them!! Alexys on her belly with her feet in the background is awesome!
These are soooo cute! I love the very first photo of the little fairy's back and the close-ups of your youngest-- gorgeous. Thanks for your cheers on my blog and site...I love finding new family blogs to peek in on just to know everyone's going through the same life stuff... :)
Post a Comment