Monday, February 18, 2008
A VERY VERY bad ending to a Nice Day
My sister and I took the kids to La Jolla beach today to see the sea lions and the tide pools. We had such a nice time and the kids were so excited to be exploring the tide pools. Took so awesome pictures, couldn't wait to post them on the blog tonight. Well have you noticed there are no pictures. Yes I dropped my camera in the tide pools. UGGGGGGGGG! I am just sick. Thought my sd card was ok it did work once in my sisters camera and then got home to load them and my card reader can't read it. Even tried it in my sisters camera again and nothing. What is a girl to do. My heart is just aching! I love my camera. I am a person that has it on her all the time. Well I am praying my camera and card will dry out and I will be able to use them again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
I totally sympathize with you. I love my camera and cherish it completly. Did you ever get your new camera?
Post a Comment