So you all know how last week I dropped my camera in the ocean and all was damaged. Well yesterday I was at my sisters house and I had my damaged sd card with me. She was messing with it, wiping it off some more, and we kept trying it in her camera and printer card reader. Well after many attempts IT WORKED! Oh my gosh I had tears of joy. We were able to upload the pictures to her computer. So I am going to share some on here today. Alexys and my Niece Cassidy found some Anemone. They had fun touching them with their fingers. If you have never touched one they are sticky. Very cool! So beautiful too.
I have always thought that Brian looks just like his dad. However after seeing this picture I think he actually does look a lot like me. Tell me what you think!
Alexys had fun writing her name in the sand.




3 comments:
Brian looks just like you. It could be him with a dress on a few years ago on your main photo!
That is for sure a crying moment.
Cara
That is amazing and truly a gift from God and that you were able to recover your card. The pictures are great and I truly love the one of you and Bri
Post a Comment